Reston, Virginia

e4hats' "British Country Gentleman Cap":

"I ordered this cap a few days ago and the fulfillment was relatively quick. It is advertised as a "100% linen" cap. Unfortunately, when it arrived, it was obviously (probably from the moon) quite visibly NOT linen. A quick check of the tag inside of the hat by the seller, "e4hats.com", would have revealed that the contents were "65% POLYESTER and 35% COTTON". The photo on the website is actually of a linen fabric hat, but the hat I received really is, from a distance, a obvious cheap poly/cotton blend. The seller, e4hats.com, has to know this, if selling hats is their business, but is probably hoping that most people would either not know the difference, not care, or be too inconvenienced by having to go back to the shipping company to return the item. I expect to get a hollow apology stating, "We're sorry, our picker made a mistake..."; but the numbers match up, this was intentional! They're trying to dupe the customers, and they're disreputable merchants!!"

Here in this country we have laws about flagrantly false advertisement. We don't simply "make up" what ever we want in order to make a sale, at least not with impunity! I would never have ordered this garbage hat if it had been faithfully advertised, and as such, I should not have suffered any financial loss due to your unscrupulous product description in the advertisement.

Comments

#819078

People that write in all caps are usually quite trustworthy.

I ORDERED ONLINE FROM e4HATS. sINCE THEn IHAVE HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WITH MY BANKING.

my CARD HAS BEEN USED FRAUDULENTLY 4 TIMES.(2 DIFF CARDS) SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY DETAILS AND I RARELY SHOP ONLINE. TAKE CARE WITH THIS COMPANY

They probably sent you a wrong item or it coukd have been an honest mistake, but you probably don't care because you wake up pissed at 7am. Here in my country we have a law that assumes one innocent until proven guilty. it sounds like you live in your own country.