Saint Matthews, Kentucky
1.2

This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. No wonder they don't let you leave a review on their web site!

I called before I ordered to clarify that I wanted only unstructured ball caps. So I ordered 4 caps that were to be alike, just different colors. What I received was 3 of a kind and one that was definitely structured. The instructions on their site for measuring for a size must be totally off.

The caps literally came down over my husband's ears. They were huge! My husband requires a larger size, but these were entirely too big. I called to speak with someone and they could not speak English.

I finally spoke with someone who assured me that if the order was wrong, they would pay return shipping. The cost was $11.35 to mail with a tracking number, which their web site said was necessary. I got a refund of the money for the caps but no refund for a mixed up order that was their responsibility. I understand that isn't a great deal of money but it is the principle.

Now they won't even answer when I call.

They are not reputable. Save yourself a lot of hassle and use another company.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments